monthly grief tending newsletter
Read my latest monthly updates detailing the next rituals and workshops, and my research into grief and communal grief tending.
Community grief tending update – May 2021
In this issue:
- Next event: Lammas community grief tending ritual, Saturday 7 August, Brighton
- Read: Prompt: Guardians in grief – Caroline Caitlin
- Watch: Why death and grief are necessary for life and joy – Joanne Cacciatore
- Listen: The art of grief – Ram Dass
- Dance: In un’altra vita – Cedric Scheibel
Join a ritual and my mailing list
Find the latest ritual or workshop in the calendar.
Subscribe to my mailing list for the latest news on rituals and workshops, and what I’ve been researching in the realms of grief.
“Grief can be the garden of compassion. If you keep your heart open through everything, your pain can become your greatest ally in your life’s search for love and wisdom”